They have impeccable taste, a keen eye for design, and the uncanny ability to decorate a mean Christmas tree—and they’re our Design Council 2015!
Decorating a Christmas tree in Technicolor takes creativity, an eye for detail, and some out-of-the-box thinking. We handpicked designers from all over the blogosphere to be members of this year’s Design Council, and challenged them to decorate a Christmas tree in non-traditional holiday colors—with stunning results! These bloggers represent the Treetopian mantra of marching to the beat of a different drummer boy, and we are thrilled to have each of them in Treetopia’s Design Council 2015: Christmas in Technicolor.
Here are the members of this year’s Treetopia Design Council, headlined by our very own brand ambassador:
- Jennifer Perkins of Jennifer Perkins
- Kara Whitten of A Kailo Chic Life
- Michael Wurm of Inspired by Charm
- Amanda Evanston of Aunt Peaches
- Beverly McCullough of Flamingo Toes
- Kelli and Kristi Mullins of Lolly Jane
- Maggie Holmes of Maggie Holmes Design
- Carrie Waller of Dream Green DIY
- Heidi Parson of Home by Heidi
- Lia Griffith of Lia Griffith
- Lindi Haws of Love the Day
In the coming days, we will unveil artificial Christmas trees decorated by this exceptional group of designers. Each member of our Design Council has created a truly unique and inspiring display in Technicolor, so stay tuned for their gorgeous holiday centerpieces!