Today’s post is a double whammy, a two for one special if you will. February 5 is National Wear Red Day where you dress up in the color and raise awareness of heart disease in women. It is a movement supported by The American Heart Association’s Go Red for Women Organization.
As you know, Valentine’s Day is also this month, which happens to also involve hearts. I’m raising awareness and celebrating cupid with this adorable Valentine’s Day-themed Christmas Tree as Treetopia goes red in support of heart health.
The American Heart Association does a wonderful job educating women about:
- The signs and symptoms of a heart attack or stroke
- Cardiovascular health
- Risk Factors
- PLUS tons of ways you can improve on healthy living
Did you know the symptoms of heart attacks can be different for men and women? It’s important to know the differences.
So we are going red for women here at Treetopia, but at the same time giving a nod to Valentine’s Day with this fun red and white striped tree. Just because Christmas is over it doesn’t mean you can’t keep decorating trees all year round. Check out these other Valentine’s Day tree ideas:
- Valentine’s Day Tree Forest
- Kitsch Covered Pink Valentine’s Day Wreath
- Beyond Pink and Red for Valentine’s Day
- Fun With the Kids Valentine Tree with DIY Ornaments
- Classic White and Red Tree for Valentine’s Day
Go red for women this February to support heart health!