I have been dying to share the Valentine’s Day wreath I made. Recently, a few crafty girlfriends and I had a wreath making party that was TONS of fun. Everyone had a unique spin on the holiday and the only theme throughout were the colors red and pink. I had so much fun having this party with my friends in Austin, I wanted to do it again with my friends online!
Valentine’s Day Wreath Blog-Hop Week is here!
- MONDAY – Me – www.jenniferperkins.com
- TUESDAY – Kathy Cano Murillo – www.craftychica.com
- WEDNESDAY – Amy Anderson – www.diycandy.com
- THURSDAY – Jenny Heid & Aaron Nieradka – www.every-day-is-a-holiday.blogspot.com
- FRIDAY – Vickie Howell – www.vickiehowell.com
I have some mighty talented and creative friends. Each day, you can check back here on the Treetopia blog for a fun bio about each blogger and a teaser of their fabulous wreath. Head over to their blogs daily for their full wreath reveals PLUS each blogger will be running a contest to give away a FREE Pretty in Pink Treetopia wreath.
So with all that said, please pop over to my blog www.jenniferperkins.com to check out my new favorite wreath. Let’s just say that if it was pink, white or red, it made it on to the wreath. As they say, everything but the kitchen sink. No sinks, but ladies’ razors and false teeth make an appearance.by