Welcome to Witches and Wonders: Treetopia’s Halloween Blog Hop. I’m so excited to kick things off with my latest tree—meet Treetopia’s Black and Gold Ombre Tree. Gold is the color of royalty so this tree is for all the evil queens out there. (more…)
We’re celebrating the iconic characters that make Halloween special, and we’ve rounded up some of our favorite DIYers and decorators to the party! Meet the ladies joining Treetopia’s Witches and Wonders Halloween Blog Hop headlined by our very own Brand Ambassador.
- Jen of Jennifer Perkins and Treetopia
- Sarah of All Things with Purpose
- Fotini of Farmhouse Chic Blog
- Meagan of Sunshine and Sippy Cups
- Yami of The Latina Next Door
Be sure Check the Treetopia blog daily for the bewitchingly wonderful ways our blogger partners decorated for Halloween 2016.
With the help of the world’s catalog of ideas, Pinterest, explore our extensive assortment of Christmas trees and ornaments. From October 25 to November 3, pin design ideas of your dream Treetopia Christmas tree on your board for a chance to win one of three $150 gift cards!
How to Enter:
- Follow @treetopia on Pinterest
- Create a Pinterest board entitled “My Treetopia Dream Christmas Tree”
- Pin your favorite Treetopia Christmas tree and matching Treetopia ornaments
- Repin other decorations you wish to use on your dream Christmas tree
- Use the hashtag #TreetopiaDreamTree in your board and pins
Treetopia Christmas trees are carefully packed in their boxes for shipping, and when you first unbox your tree, you will find that the branches have been tightly compressed; this is completely normal. With proper shaping and fluffing, you can make even the most modest Christmas tree look like a million bucks!
Breast cancer is the most common cancer that affects women, with about 1 in 8 American women developing invasive breast cancer over the course of her lifetime. October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, a campaign that seeks not only to raise funds to help find the cure but also promote steps for prevention. You don’t have to be a Hollywood A-lister or a Fortune 500 Company CEO to join the campaign—these brands have come up with creative ways to support this very important cause. (more…)
From October 3-12, bring your favorite pop culture icons to life with our Dress up Your Treetopia Christmas Tree Instagram Contest! Get a chance to win gift cards worth up to $200 or an artificial Christmas tree!
How to join:
- Follow Treetopia’s Instagram Account
- Share a photo of your favorite Treetopia Christmas tree next to your pop icon of choice
- In the description, tell us how you’ll dress up your chosen Treetopia Christmas Tree to look like your chosen icon
- Use the hashtag #DressupYourTreetopia and tag @treetopia and three (3) of your friends
- Set your account to Public