I just couldn’t bring myself to hide the awesomeness of my Some Like It Hot Tree in the attic after Christmas. With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, nothing says love like a 7ft tall hot pink tree. Pack away your Christmas decorations, BUT don’t put your red and pink ornaments too far out of reach.
Christmas is the time for sharing and giving, but after the hustle and bustle of the holiday season, it’s important to give a little back to yourself. Travelling, shopping for gifts, preparing for parties, and entertaining guests — all of these can stress you out and wear you down.
Here are a few ideas on how to de-stress and revitalize yourself for the New Year.
“Where do you put it all?” is one of the number one questions I get asked after every holiday. Well, it all goes in my attic; I have all the holidays separated by color and section. Ornaments can go in bins, I have cases for my wreaths, but my trees often just sit in the attic covered with sheets. Now that I have upgraded to Treetopia trees I want to protect these beautiful babies with something more solid than an old sheet. This is when I got my first tree bag.
No matter the season or occasion, wreaths are a wonderful way to spread the beauty and cheer of the outdoors to your home. The fact that many artificial Christmas wreaths come with minimal to no adornments at all presents people with a great opportunity to embellish them any which way they want. We previously shared some simple tips for sprucing up your wreath with you, and now it’s your turn to show off your wreath decorating flair!
To join Treetopia’s Most Creative Wreath Contest, head to our Facebook page, submit a photo or description of your decorated Christmas wreath, and tell us your inspiration for it. Wreaths are a fabulous sight any time of the year, so feel free to dress up your wreath according to your personal style or favorite season, holiday, or theme. Winners get a chance to win great prizes and be featured in Treetopia’s 2015 product line!
Submissions are accepted from January 12, 2015 at 7:00 a.m. PST to January 16, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. PST.
Voting will be open from January 27, 2015 at 9:00 a.m. PST to January 31, 2015 at 11:59 PM PST.
Judging by Treetopia will be from February 1, 2015 to February 2, 2015.
The winners will be announced on February 3, 2015.
How to Enter
1. Visit and “Like” the Treetopia Facebook page
2. Use the Treetopia Photo Contest Applicationto submit a photo or description of your decorated wreath. Include your name, email address, entry title, and a short explanation of what inspired your design.
3. A maximum of three (3) photo entries per person and per email address is allowed, provided that each entry is unique and submitted separately. Please note that photos must not be larger than 3MB and must not include any visible signatures, watermarks, or credentials.
1. Facebook users can vote for their favorite wreath once every 24 hours via a Third Party Photo Contest Application from 27-01-15 to 31-01-15. Participants are allowed to share their photos or descriptions, and encourage friends and family to vote for their entries.
2. The 12 entries with the most number of votes will be judged by Treetopia based on the following criteria: 40% Originality, 35% Creativity and 25% Entry Description.
3. The top three (3) best overall entries will be declared the winners.
1. The 1st prize winner will be awarded one (1) Treetopia Gift Card worth $150 USD, and get a chance to be featured in Treetopia’s 2015 product line.
2. The 2nd prize winner will be awarded one (1) Treetopia Gift Card worth $100 USD.
3. The 3rd prize winner will be awarded one (1) Treetopia Gift Card worth $50 USD.
Show us just how fun, creative, and original you can be with your wreath and get a chance to win big, exciting prizes! Visit our Facebook page to find out more about Treetopia’s Most Creative Wreath Contest.