Here at Treetopia, we’re always looking for ways to help you make your artificial Christmas trees look as fabulous as possible. Of course, if you want something done right, you turn to the pros! Our elite Treetopia Design Council is composed of some of the web’s best designers to showcase ideas and inspirations for creating the Christmas tree of your dreams.
We’ve asked our awesome assembly of bloggers to choose and decorate their favorite Treetopia tree, and for the next few weeks, we’ll be sharing the spectacular results with you. Here’s a sneak peek at some of these brilliant designers and the Treetopia Christmas tree they will be decorating.
Treetopia Design Council 2013Clockwise: Jennifer Flores, Laura Trevey, Michael Wurm, Jr., Frances Bailey, Reichel Broussard
• Michael Wurm, Jr. of Inspired by Charm glams up the Treetopia All That Glitters Tree
• Reichel Broussard of Copy Cat Chic shows us how it’s done with the Treetopia Midnight Black Tree
• Jennifer Flores from Rambling Renovators works her magic on the Treetopia Basics White Tree
• BrightBoldBeautiful’s Laura Trevey doubles the fab factor with the Balsam Spruce and the Biltmore Wreath
• Frances Bailey from 400squarefeet lends her stylish touch to a trio of Treetopia White Tabletop Trees
Stay with us and discover fun and fashionable ways to bring out the best from your Treetopia Christmas trees.