Classic, Pretty in Pastels, or Technicolor? Let your decorated Treetopia Christmas tree take center stage in the My Treetopia Christmas Photo Contest. Share a photo of your decorated Christmas tree on Facebook or Instagram with the hashtag #TreetopiaColors and tell us what you love most about your Christmas tree for a chance to win a Gift Card worth up to $300.
There are two ways to join: (more…)
We all have favorite holiday songs (and cringe at the occasional earworm!), but not every song is suited to every personality. Treetopia put together a festive quiz to help you determine which Christmas song best describes you. Take our short holiday quiz to see your results!
They have impeccable taste, a keen eye for design, and the uncanny ability to decorate a mean Christmas tree—and they’re our Design Council 2015!
Decorating a Christmas tree in Technicolor takes creativity, an eye for detail, and some out-of-the-box thinking. We handpicked designers from all over the blogosphere to be members of this year’s Design Council, and challenged them to decorate a Christmas tree in non-traditional holiday colors—with stunning results! These bloggers represent the Treetopian mantra of marching to the beat of a different drummer boy, and we are thrilled to have each of them in Treetopia’s Design Council 2015: Christmas in Technicolor.
Here are the members of this year’s Treetopia Design Council, headlined by our very own brand ambassador:
- Jennifer Perkins of Jennifer Perkins
- Kara Whitten of A Kailo Chic Life
- Michael Wurm of Inspired by Charm
- Amanda Evanston of Aunt Peaches
- Beverly McCullough of Flamingo Toes
- Kelli and Kristi Mullins of Lolly Jane
- Maggie Holmes of Maggie Holmes Design
- Carrie Waller of Dream Green DIY
- Heidi Parson of Home by Heidi
- Lia Griffith of Lia Griffith
- Lindi Haws of Love the Day
In the coming days, we will unveil artificial Christmas trees decorated by this exceptional group of designers. Each member of our Design Council has created a truly unique and inspiring display in Technicolor, so stay tuned for their gorgeous holiday centerpieces!
Christmas Day is right around the corner, and we want to make your countdown to the 25th extra special. We’ve partnered with the air-dropping, wilderness-trekking crew at Man Crates to give you a chance to win a Treetopia tree of your choice and a Man Crate for the special man in your life!
- Pick a Treetopia Christmas Tree (+1 entry)
- Pick a Man Crate (+1 entry)
- Provide the name and email address of the person you’d like to give the Man Crate to (+1 entry)
- Visit the Treetopia Facebook Page (+1 entry)
- Follow @treetopia on Twitter (+1 entry)
- Tweet about the giveaway (+1 entry per day)
- Tweet your choice of Treetopia tree & Man Crate (+2 entries)
- Sign up for Treetopia’s email list (+2 entries)
- Sign up for Man Crates’ email list (+2 entries)
- Visit the Treetopia website (+2 entries)
- Visit the Man Crates website (+2 entries)
- Share the giveaway via email, Facebook, or Twitter (+2 entries)
The biggest sale of the year is here, and along with home electronics, smart gadgets, and wearables, we are joining the craze with our very own Black Friday sale. Skip the long queues and find the best deals on Christmas trees and holiday decorations from the comfort of your own home with Treetopia’s Black Friday Christmas Deals! (more…)
Christmas is just around the corner. Soon enough, the halls will be decked, stockings stuffed, and Santa will be putting the finishing touches on his lists of naughty and nice. Which list did you make? Take our quiz to find out!