Treetopia’s Valentine’s Day GiveawayPosted by in Treetopia Giveaways
Celebrate the month of love with Treetopia and get the chance to win a set of Winter White Tabletop Trees and an ornament set with our Valentine’s Day Giveaway!
To enter, complete and submit the entry form found on the official contest app, and complete the following actions to get additional entries:
- Leave a comment on the blog, answering the question: “What are the little things your partner does for you that you love?” (+3 entries)
- Subscribe to Treetopia’s newsletter (+2 entries)
- Visit the Treetopia Facebook page (+1 entry)
- Tweet about the giveaway on Twitter with the hashtag #XOTreetopia (+1 entry)
- Follow Treetopia on Pinterest (+1 entry)
- Follow Treetopia on Instagram (+1 entry)
- Visit the Treetopia website (+1 entry)
Entrants can submit up to 10 (ten) entries for the duration of the Giveaway Period. Entries received beyond the Submission Period will be void. You may only use one (1) email address to enter this Giveaway.
Winners will be determined at the end of the Giveaway Period via random drawing by a Treetopia representative. To five (5) Winners, Treetopia will each award one (1) set of unlit Winter White Tabletop Trees and 1 (one) randomly chosen set of ornaments from among the following three options:
- Red with Passion Assorted Ornament Set
- Chocolate Gold Glass Ornament Set
- Milady Pink and Plum Glass Ornaments
Entry submission for the giveaway begins at 8:00 a.m. PST on February 1, 2016, and ends 11:59 p.m. PST on February 7, 2016. Winners will be announced on or about February 8, 2016. This Giveaway is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, at least 18 years of age or older.
Win amazing prizes by sharing the little things you love most. Join Treetopia’s giveaway today!
Latest posts by Treetopia (see all)
- Happy National Pink Day from Treetopia! - June 23, 2017
- Why Dads Are Basically Superheroes: Treetopia’s Father’s Day Infographic - June 8, 2017
- Tree Times the Charm: NBA Finals-inspired Christmas Trees - June 4, 2017